Bacon Salt has been making the rounds on the web lately. Here are just a few of the mentions:
- There's a new review of Bacon Salt on the Two Bites in Suburbia blog titled "Bacon Salt. It Exists. And It Is Good." It's an inspiring tale of bacon-lovers who were initially skeptical but became believers. Incidentally, Hickory is my favorite flavor too.
- These three people are enjoying what KISW's The Men's Room has dubbed "The Baconator shot," e.g. tequila rimmed with Bacon Salt.
- In other drinking news - according to the Lounge of Tomorrow blog, a place called The Gilt Club in Portland, OR is serving a BLT drink that sounds awesome: http://www.loungeoftomorrow.com/LoT/showthread.php?p=197944 - tomato vodka, lemon, and Bacon Salt around the rim
- Daniel Taylor at the Synthesis blog just put up a post titled "Now even kosher Jews can love bacon." It wasn't really our goal to help Jews and vegetarians stay on path - the whole kosher and vegetarian thing was really a fortunate accident - but we're glad we're able to help out.
- Bacon Salt has finally made an appearance on the fishinnards.com website
- Gelcube's blog is reporting that our friends at the Otaku Generation podcast had a 15 minute discussion of Bacon Salt. The writer also mentioned that just saying "Bacon Salt!" during the day made him/her happy. That makes us happy to hear.
There is also supposedly a review of Bacon Salt in Geek Monthly, but it's only hearsay at this point. If you happen to see the review, please let us know!