Recipe of the Month: Bacon Ranch Piggy Bites
These are cute, easy to make and fun to eat!
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (.75 ounce) package J&D’s Bacon Ranch dressing & dip mix
- Roll bread dough into 1/2-inch-thick rectangle on lightly floured surface; brush with oil. Cut dough with sharp knife into 1×1-inch pieces.
- Toss bread dough pieces, cheese and J&D’s Bacon Ranch dressing mix in large bowl. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with a rolling pin. Let rise until double in size.
- Use a cookie cutter to make large circles (the pig’s head), a smaller cookie cutter to make smaller circles (the snout), and a small triangle shaped cookie cutter to make the ears. Use peppercorns to make the eyes and rosemary to make the snouts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.