As several people have theorized, the universe will not, I repeat, will NOT implode on itself if you mix bacon and Bacon Salt. You will not create a rip in the space-time continuum or any type of wormhole. But you will find some delicious, extra-baconey ways to use Bacon Salt to make anything taste even more like bacon. We call it "super bacon," and this is the first in a series of super bacon recipes from a customer named Connon. If you have some of your own, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 strips of bacon, cooked well
1/2 sweet onion, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
5 slices pickled jalapeno peppers, or to taste
6 fresh tomatoes, quartered
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1-2 tsp of bacon salt
1/2 lime, juiced
1. Eat 1.5 slices of bacon while dicing the remaining 1.5 slices into small pieces
2. Place onion, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers into a food processor.
3. Pulse until finely chopped.
4. Add tomatoes and bacon, and pulse A FEW TIMES until the tomatoes are coarsely chopped - be careful not to over chop
5. Place in a plastic bowl/container with a tight fitting lid
6. In another bowl whip together the oil, vinegar, lime juice, salt and baconsalt
7. Pour over tomato mixture
8. Stir well
9. Refridgerate for at least one hour