If you live in Seattle (or any other corner of the bacon-loving universe) and don't yet know about our upcoming launch event - The Bacathlon - you must live in a cave. And we really hope your cave has a keg fridge and satellite TV because there was some good football on TV this weekend...
To recap The Bacathlon:
- The world's first bacon-themed, multi-sport athletic and endurance event.
- It will be more ridiculous (but probably less messy) than Mayonnaise Wrestling 2008.
- We will be sampling no less than 3 new and delicious products, including Bacon Ranch, BaconPOP microwave popcorn and our weirdest product ever.
- There will be cheap cheap cheap drink specials from Maker's Mark and Miller Lite.
- There will be bacon, BLT's and lots of other food thanks to the good people at QFC.
- It's for charity.
- A world record will be set for bacon eating by the current #8 internationally ranked competitive eater, Erik "The Red" Denmark.
This is going to be epic.
The Bacathlon. November 19th. 9pm - midnight. Heaven Nightclub. Seattle.