It's football season! If you're like me, your fantasy football team is already hosed. But this delicious clam dip that could make Kurt Warner as your fantasy QB this year somewhat more bearable to watch.
Smoky Baconnaise Clam Dip
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1.25 cups Baconnaise
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 (7oz) cans minced clams
- dash ground cayenne pepper or tabasco
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp horseradish (to taste)
Mix all other ingredients thoroughly, then add clams. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, and serve with crackers, chips or vegetables like carrots or celery.