This is an easy summer salad that includes grilled chicken breasts, fresh veggies and a delicious baconey-ranch dressing that infuses the taste of bacon into the whole dish.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Salad
- 3 chicken breasts
- Any flavor Bacon Salt (Original, Peppered and Mesquite work great)
- 1 head lettuce (iceburg or romaine)
- 3 fresh roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Slivered almonds
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Baconnaise
- 1/8 cup real bacon bits (optional)
Season the chicken breasts with Bacon Salt to taste, and set aside. Chop the lettuce and prepare the cucumbers, tomatoes and toss in the almonds while you prepare a hot grill. Mix the dressing ingredients and refrigerate. Oil the grill and cook the chicken breasts to 180 degrees F. Set aside and let cool for 5-6 minutes, then chop roughly into 1/2" chunks.
Once the chicken is cool, toss with the salad and dressing ingredients, add croutons and serve.