Without a doubt, two of the best matches for Bacon Salt are corn and tomatoes (although it really is good on everything except ice cream and auto parts). As summer goes into full swing, here's a light recipe including both that's a great kick off to any meal.
Bacon Salt Summer Corn and Tomato Salad
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 cups fresh corn kernels (that's about 5 ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1-2 tsp Hickory Bacon Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Parsley or cilantro for garnish
Boil corn kernels for 3-5 minutes. Mix olive oil, Hickory Bacon Salt and black pepper. Combine with red oniions, cooked corn kernels, cherry tomatoes and garnish with parsley or cilantro. Serve at room temperature or slightly cold, and enjoy!