We tune into the blogosphere and even stream of consciousness tools like Twitter, and get to read some awesome and hilarious posts about Bacon Salt. So as a way to say thank you, we are starting a new feature here in bacon-land: the Bacon Salt Blog of the Week.
There were a lot of contenders this week's blogosphere, including:
- Just Joshing You's finding religion because of Bacon Salt
- I was told there would be bacon will probably win Bacon Salt Blog of the Week once she finds something in her house to try it on - hilarious!
- Sire Says says it all
- CNET hits us again with their post about the new and interesting looking Toast N Egg machine
- This is an adventure loves Bacon Salt and America
- Frangry gets Frhappy
- Uncrate buries us in orders (thanks guys!)
- Alx shows how much we appeal to Venezuelan/Spanish/American/Swiss (population 2)
But the hands down winner this week was If Done Right, who rang in with two posts - the first about his adventures in Bacon Salt (carried over from Twitter) and the second to let the world know that we've redefined his "Top 5 What Was Life Like Before This List." Also making his list of things that he can't live without were:
- Internet Connectivity
- Hot Yoga
- Bacon Salt
- His king sized bed
John, thanks for the post, and we'll be in touch very soon with a special gift from us to you - nothing that would make your top 5, but a token of our appreciation all the same.