This recipe is inspired by Adrian (our former co-worker Alan's 7-yr old) who fancies himself #1 Bacon Salt fan (and is featured in our video). According to Alan, this is his breakfast several times a week now.
Bacon Salt Ham & Egg Sandwich
1 slice ham
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 English muffin
1/2 tbs. butter
generous sprinkling of Bacon Salt
1. Place butter in skillet and melt on medium heat. Crack egg into skillet and break yolk gently with fork or spatula.
2. Fry egg 1-2 mins. and flip (over easy) and cook another 1-2 mins. until done.
3. While egg is cooking, toast English muffin until lightly browned in toaster, toaster oven or broiler.
4. Assemble sandwich: place slice of ham (fold or trim if large) on one muffin half, layer on the fried egg (fold or trim if too large) and top with the cheese slice.
5. Place the assembled sandwich (open face) under a broiler or toaster oven to melt cheese.
6. Remove from oven and generously sprinkle Bacon Salt over the sandwich. Top with the other muffin half, slice in half and serve!