This was submitted by my friend Shally, a fellow foodie in Atlanta, GA. Shally also introduced me to the "Big Green Egg," something that sounds like the most amazing grilling tool ever invented (although I have yet to purchse one, it's already on my holiday list).
- Get a pack of Portobellinis (baby protobellas) and set it stems up (rounded side down) on aluminum foil
- Sprinkle with virgin olive oil to coat the tops of the shrooms
- Dust with original bacon salt
- Sprinkle some tamari sauce on the aluminum foil around the shrooms
- Wrap in foil
- Put on grill until tender